Now that characters are more or less done (with some exceptions... I think Amanda has a couple of things left to do), I have something I need you guys to do for me. Transcribe the results of your lifepath rolls and send them to me in email. That way I can get to fleshing out your enemies and friends for future use in the game. Please try to get this done within the next week.
As for scheduling, it looks like the first game will be Tuesday, June 1st.
However, if you guys are able/want to play *next* Tuesday (the 25th), and thereafter go to the every-other week schedule, we can do that, too. It's up to you. Let me know if you have the desire and the availability. If we decide to play next week, I'll need your lifepath details by the end of this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment